Saturday, May 5, 2012

where the magic happens

I can't say for sure that I know exactly where the magic happens. In fact, sometimes I feel like I'm nowhere near the circle where the magic happens. I often feel lost and that I'm outside the circle looking in. I see others inside the circle and wonder what did they do to get in. Did they jump into the circle? Is there a secret handshake or password that no one has told me about? Maybe they dug under to get in? I know I can't compare my journey to the journey that others are on- we all have different lessons to learn, we all dream differently. But, what the heck, sometimes you just want the magic to happen NOW. Since I can't make it happen NOW this is what I'm going to do...I'm going to step outside my comfort zone, even if it's just a baby step, and see where it takes me. Who knows, maybe I'm closer to the magic happening than I realize.


No comments: