Saturday, August 10, 2013

back to school

How is it already time to go back to school? This summer has gone by way too fast and I just want it to last forever! Thank goodness I don't have to go back to school, I just have to face the end of all the summer time fun, but my sister who is a teacher is already back at school. To make her first day extra special I sent her a back to school gift inspired by this diy project.

Not only was this a fun project to put together it was also a thrifty project. The kraft notebooks were from Target for $1, the printables were free from the red thread blog, I reused some twine from another project but you could use any kind of string or ribbon you have lying around, and the quote pencils from Earmark were under ten bucks but to be extra thrifty just use regular #2 pencils. This is a great gift for less than $5 a notebook but creating some happy for your sister is priceless!



{images via create.your.happy}

No comments: