Wednesday, March 31, 2010

city posters

I'm officially beginning the countdown to when we move into the city. Only 30 more days of the 'burbs. I am beyond excited! It's hard to believe that by the time we're Chicago city dwellers it will have been 5 months since The Big Move (Part One and Part Two). Of course, I've been spending a lot of time online here, here and here (to name just a few websites I peruse) cataloging hundreds of lovely decorating ideas and being inspired daily by all the colorful ways we can create a fun and pretty, yet comfortable and relaxing home. And since we sold all of our furniture we get to buy all new stuff (or recycled new stuff) and it will be like Christmas when we unpack our boxes.
One recent inspiration has been this city poster from The Heads of State's new travel poster series.
I think it will look great next to this Ork city poster that we bought before we moved and never framed. The only thing is I can't remember which color we have. I'm hoping it's this orange design, but I guess I'll find out soon enough.
Now, all I need is a super cool L.A. poster ..... know of any?

No comments: