Thursday, May 31, 2012

6am

I've started a new routine...on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I've been getting up at 6am to go running. At least this is what I've been doing for the past two weeks. It's not easy, not easy at all. There are days when I still hit the snooze to catch a few more minutes of sleep. On these days my runs are shorter, not that I'm running very far right now anyway, and my pace is slower. It takes a lot of motivation (and discipline) to get out the door but when I do it's glorious. Everything is different at that time of day- the morning smells different, the sounds of the city waking up are different, I see things that I don't usually see. I really like this new perspective to the start of my day. So here are few images of what I've been enjoying at 6am.

IMG 0886

IMG 0891

IMG 0889

{images via create.your.happy}


No comments: