Sunday, July 31, 2011

sunday supper: watermelon

I cannot believe it's already the last day of July. Seriously, where is the summer going? I want it to stay warm for months and months. But, no, I can't think about what little time I have left wearing flip-flops and tank tops. No, we mustn't think of such things. Instead, lets talk about all the deliciousness that summer still has to offer us....like the juicy, refreshing taste of watermelon- one of my favorite summer fruits. It's perfect on a summer afternoon after a fun day in the sun! Although, it might just be me, but I think watermelon taste best when it's cut up in cubes. How do you like to eat watermelon?

watermelon goat cheese salad via boulderlocavare


watermelon gazpacho via healthy-delicious


watermelon salsa via thegirlwhoateeverything


watermelon and tequila mojito via girlcooksworld


fresh mint and watermelon soda via howsweetitis


Happy Sunday!

No comments: