Thursday, February 2, 2012

groundhog day!

Happy Groundhog Day! This is one of the best movies ever....gotta love Bill Murray. But today's prediction was the absolute worst. Seriously, 6 more weeks of winter? Come on Punxsutawney Phil, we haven't even had a real winter and you're predicting that there will be 6 more weeks of these semi-cold, grey days. This fake winter is almost worse than having a real winter. Not that I want to shovel snow or scrape ice off my windows, I just want to enjoy the fun parts of a winter wonderland for a little bit. I want to cross-country ski, sled down a hill, make a snowman, fall into the fluffy, white snow and make a snow angel, and maybe even throw a snowball at Ebert. It's hard to believe that this and this is what it looked like a year ago today.

I think you're wrong Phil, I really do.


No comments: