Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12

Happy Beckoning of Lovely!

In case you didn't know, Amy KR is one of my favorite people. I've been lucky enough to cross paths with her on several occasions since I've moved to Chicago: we chatted on the phone once, I rode on a train with her, Ebert and I beckoned the lovely with her on 10.10.10 and she even shared my experience on her blog, and I randomly ran into her walking down the street after the greatSnowpocalypse.

When I hear Amy KR's name I just smile and when I watch her videos they bring happy tears to my eyes. She is inspiring and creative and wants to save the world with loveliness.

If you want to join Amy and me and all the other Beckoners of Lovely from around the world in saving the world then here's what you do:

  • Grab some yellow post-it notes and something to write with, I'd recommend a pretty colored marker but that's just me.
  • On your yellow post-it write "Please BECKON LOVELY 12/12/12 - 12/21/12" and add a drawing if you like.
  • Go out and share your lovely!

Who knows, we really might just save the world.

To find out more about 12.12.12's Beckoning of Lovely watch Amy's Ted talk.

Do something lovely today- "make the most of your time here"!


2 comments:

Little Willow said...

Happy holidays to you and yours! Stay lovely! :)

Rosa said...

Thank you! And same to you. Lots of loveliness being shared this holiday season.