Thursday, March 21, 2013

a pep talk

I came home from work today feeling tired and completely unmotivated to do anything. This is always a little frustrating because it's the time that I have for myself to create my happy and more often than not I just don't have much energy. All I was going to do tonight was lay on the couch catching up on blogs and watching TV, but then I came across this awesome video on Black Eiffel … and like her it was exactly what I needed to hear today. It's funny how the things you need to hear often come at precisely the right moment. Black Eiffel isn't a blog I read every day but for whatever reason I decided to read it today. Perfect, right? And now I'm motivated and energized to create my happy!

Watch below or watch it here. I promise you…it's awesome!

"What will you create to make the world awesome?"

I love that! It's all about creating your happy and sharing it with the world.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cute. Love his line about That Journey dude, Don't stop believing unless your dreams are stupid. hahaha