Thursday, July 1, 2010

goodbye 20's

I turn 30 in 15 days. I honestly don't mind getting older - I'm looking forward to gaining wisdom that only comes with age, having a certain confidence I lacked in my twenties, and a better knowing of who I am and what I want. But, at the same time I'm not exactly where I thought I would be at 30. I know it's a bit of a cliche to say that time goes by fast and that I thought I would have accomplished so much more by this age, but it's true....Where the heck has the time gone? And what exactly have I been doing with my life?
Ok, ok. I know that in my 29 years and 350 days of being on this planet that not only have I accomplished some things I've also learned some things. So, in an attempt to become aware of everything that I have learned I'm writing a list.
30 Things I've Learned Before Turning 30
1. When you meet 'the one' you will just know.
2. Practice really does make perfect.
To Be Continued...

No comments: