Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Supper - Brown Rice

Not very exciting for a Sunday Supper, but since we went out to lunch with friends and Ebert is not feeling well, brown rice for me it is. We cooked this brown rice yesterday so all I did was re-steam it and then I added some peas, Bragg's and parmesan cheese. It was quite delicious! But, next time I think I'll try something new to make my brown rice a little more exciting.

Brown Rice Salad with Basil and Pistachios
4905404789_1be5ef826c.jpg


Parmesan Spinach Casserole with Garlic Brown Rice
spinach rice casserole_2470 120 dpi @ 10.jpg


Herbed Zucchini and Feta Quiche with a Brown Rice Crust
Herbed Zucchini and Feta Quiche with a Brown Rice Crust 1 500.jpg


Baked Brown Rice Balls
p4214777.jpg


Brown Rice Pudding
0-fave-01.jpg

No comments: