Monday, March 7, 2011

kicking it up a notch

IMGP2090
Sometimes I'm in utter amazement of how the Universe works- you always receive at exactly the right moment. It doesn't always feel like this to me, sometimes I feel like I'm floundering in a stagnant pool of mud...stuck, going nowhere with nothing happening. My dreams have been squashed. But, then in an instant everything changes. I'm filled with hope again, my dreams are bigger than ever, and there's magic...lots and lots of magic!

Today's magic was brought to me by the bringer of magic extraordinaire- the lovely Amy KR! She shared this on her blog today- a piece written by her 13 year-old daughter. It was exactly what I needed to hear!

Read it, pass it on, share it with others. Someone you know, it may even be yourself, needs to hear these words today so that they don't give up on their dreams.

No comments: