Sunday, December 1, 2013

it's beginning to look a lot like christmas...

especially in our apartment! We started out the holiday season today by getting our Christmas tree. It's a little Balsam Fir that we've lovingly named 'little tree'. It's only four feet tall and I think the stand is bigger then the tree, but we love it! It's our very first tree together and we've decorated it with just five ornaments. We also hung some lights on our mantle to make it extra pretty in our living room. But the best part of all this festive merry-making was watching White Christmas- my all time favorite Christmas movie- while stringing lights and hanging ornaments. I think we have a new tradition.



I hope you had a happy first day of December, friends! I still can't believe it's already Christmas. This year has flown by. I'm planning on kicking some creative ass this next month but I'll admit I'm really looking forward to the beginning of 2014. I'll share why I'm excited in a couple days.


No comments: