Monday, December 20, 2010

happy monday!

Watching White Christmas on the big screen makes me happy!



It's playing at the Brew & View until Thursday, so there's still time to see it. And tickets are only $5- you can't beat that!

This is my all time favorite Christmas movie. I love the singing, the dancing, the costumes, everything! There was just a certain classiness about that time period- traveling on trains, drinking martinis, men wearing suits, women wearing hats. I love it!

We're in Phoenix for the holidays so I know I won't be having a white Christmas this year. I'm a little sad about this especially since it's supposed to snow in Chicago on Saturday. It would have been my first white Christmas ever. But, on the other hand I think I'll be pretty happy with 72 degrees and sunny.

No comments: