Thursday, December 16, 2010

currently reading

I'm happy to say that I'm officially a Chicago Public Library card holder. I ventured out into the cold today to get my library card at the Harold Washington Library Center. Now, that's a library! 9 levels with rows and rows of beautiful bindings on every shelf. It's a book lovers dream. The main reason I went to the library was because I'm on a search for a new monologue which means I need to read plays, lots and lots of plays. As an actor this is something I should be doing on a regular basis anyway- reacquainting myself with established playwrights and reading new plays from up and coming playwrights. And while I was on my monologue quest I remembered that I've been wanting to read this book.


Yes, it's going to be some fun holiday reading for me!

No comments: