Saturday, November 27, 2010

cooking & eating

In preparation for Thanksgiving I've been spending a lot of time in the kitchen cooking and eating. If this keeps up I'll need to spend a few weeks at the gym. I'm starting to feel like the Pillsbury Dough Boy or the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man. But, I'm trying to ignore the mass amounts of calories I've been consuming and just enjoy the fun I'm having with Ebert and my sister trying new recipes and cooking and eating. It's all about the quality time, right?

Saturday, November 20thIMG_4141.JPG

Monday, November 23rdIMG_4173.JPG

Wednesday, November 24thIMG_4180.JPG
cranberry apple french toast with rosemary potatoes, fruit salad and turkey bacon

Thursday, November 25thIMG_4191.JPG
my mom's cranberry sauce

IMG_4222.jpg


Pomegranate Feta Salad with Raspberry and Lemon Vinaigrette
* I combined these two recipes to make one perfect salad dressing

Friday, November 26thIMG_4246.JPG
Before: Chicken Posole from XOCO

IMG_4248.JPG
After: Chicken Posole from XOCO


I hope your Thanksgiving holiday has been filled with gratitude and lots of deliciousness!

No comments: