Sunday, January 30, 2011

sunday supper: chicken soup

My cold is still here. I politely asked it to leave several days ago, but it didn't listen. Then, yesterday I thought it had finally heard my request, because I was able to muster up enough energy to attend a workshop I've been looking forward to for months. I was 99% sure that I was healthy again. But, sure enough, I woke up this morning all stuffy and congested and I knew the little trickster was just hiding in that 1%, pretending to leave. So now I mean business- I'm going to knock this cold out today with some homemade chicken soup.





"Quick, But it Tastes Like it Cooked All Day" Chicken Soup
via sticky, gooey, creamy, chewy

And if chicken soup doesn't work, then I'm going to drown it with a hot toddy, something I probably should have done days ago.

No comments: