Saturday, February 19, 2011

he's my favorite

Just another reason why Ebert's my favorite.

IMG 5492
I came home from yoga this afternoon and found this note on our coffee maker. Ebert had left for the suburbs because he was spending the night out there to help with an ABD event. He knows that I'm a horrible coffee maker, so he got everything ready so that on Sunday morning all I have to do is push the ON button to start brewing my morning coffee.

It's really quite humorous because I worked at Starbucks for 6 years, so you'd think that I'd be able to make a decent pot of coffee at home. Nope. I was on a roll for a while when I was making a french press, however that only lasted a few months- it became too labor intensive and I wasn't getting the grind right and that makes all the difference. I've had Ebert show me exactly what he does and I've followed his instructions to a T, but it's just not the same. When he makes the coffee it just tastes better. I think he adds a little magic to it!

No comments: