Thursday, May 19, 2011

flirty and fun!

It's another dreary day here in Chicago. Seriously, what did we do to get cheated out of a spring? I sincerely hope that Mother Nature will reward us with one glorious summer. In the meantime, as I eagerly await sunshine and warmth, I just came across something that is brightening up my 'Day' . . . a Doris Day font. I mean how could your day not be full of flirty smiles and fun quips when using this font? One of the reasons I adore her is because when I was searching for a song to walk down the aisle to I happened upon her singing this song and I just knew- kind of like I just knew that he was it.


So long Curlz MT, it was fun while it lasted, but "This town ain't big enough! Not for me and that frilled-up, flirtin', man-rustlin' petticoat, it ain't!"

No comments: