Wednesday, October 19, 2011

apple blossom print

It's been a while since I've shared a local Chicago etsy shop, but as I was busy making my inbox zero this evening I came across a receipt for this sweet poster that I gifted to a friend for her bridal shower. [Note, our friends are not Andy and Sarah, though I do wish whoever they are a lifetime of love and happiness.] Now that I'm seeing this poster again, and still absolutely loving it, I'm very tempted to get one for myself- it would be a perfect addition to the great picture wall. Have I mentioned the great picture wall? Well, it's been on my list of apartment projects ever since we moved in. We have this enormous bare wall in our kitchen and I really want it to look something like this. I'm still in the arranging process- I've cut out pieces of paper in the size of the picture frames and taped them to the wall to see what arrangement will look best, some of the frames have pictures in them and some I still need to pick out pictures for. Ebert would really like it if I just made a decision. Oh, if only it was that easy. It's a huge commitment to pound holes in the wall. However, picking out fabulous gifts for friends? That's a much easier decision to make.


No comments: