Monday, October 24, 2011

happy monday!

This past weekend was spent at an acting workshop. What I loved most about the weekend was just being surrounded by actors, being amongst my fellow storytellers, and working along side these other artists. We're all at different places in our careers, working on different aspects of our craft, but the one thing we all have in common is that we want to be truthful. It sounds so simple, yet coming from some place truthful can be challenging and also a little scary- you're showing everyone the hiddenmost parts of your soul, all the cracks in your heart. But that's why we do it, or at least why I do it, so that I can share all the ugliness and turn it into something beautiful.

And reflecting on everything I learned has definitely made this a happy Monday!


No comments: