Wednesday, March 14, 2012

can you believe it?

IMG 0531

via create.your.happy

This was the temperature tonight at 9:15pm as I was driving home with the windows down. I had dinner at a friend's house where we sat outside, drank white wine and wore short sleeves. This is just crazy! This is not Chicago weather. I've heard some people say that there will be retribution this summer or maybe even next winter, but I'd rather not think like that. I hope mother nature isn't out to get us even though we probably deserve it seeing how we aren't taking the best care of our planet (but that's an entirely different post). Instead, I'd like to just say thank you to her for this blessing of the most beautiful March weather. Who knows maybe she is out to get us and she'll pay us back but for tonight I'm just grateful.


No comments: