Monday, August 13, 2012

wish

Happy Monday! Here's a wish for you. If you feel like taking it go ahead- close your eyes and make that wish. Wish for it with all your heart. Whatever it is I hope it comes trues.

It was a busy and fun-filled weekend for us and I have lots to catch up on. The one thing I really want to catch up on is blogging, but unfortunately I left my purse, along with my camera, in the suburbs and can't post any pictures until I figure out how I'm going to get it back. I'm quite annoyed with myself about this. I'm sure you can guess what I'm going to wish for...and it won't be a pony!

{via create.your.happy}

Update...My wish came true- I got my purse back this afternoon. And the crazy thing is that it was really easy and I didn't even have to do much about it, all thanks to the kindness of others. I just put my wish out there and the Universe took care of the rest. That whole just putting it out there idea and letting it go is really blowing my mind by the way. I am so very grateful. Now it's your turn, make your wish!


No comments: