Friday, April 1, 2011

april showers

as seen on kindovermatter via honeypie

Seriously, how is it April already? I know it's kind of a cliche to say that time seems to go by faster as you get older, but it really does. And sometimes I feel this anxiety that I'm not doing enough with my time- and this feeling of "not enoughness" can be quite overwhelming. Not to mention, it's completely distracting. When I start to feel like I'm not doing enough with my time, I stop making the most of my time because I'm too busy fretting over the fact that I'm not doing enough with my time. It's a vicious cycle I tell you.

I also think that this feeling of not enoughness may come from me forgetting my dreams. So I'm hoping for April showers (it's raining in Chicago today) to wash away this stagnancy and to help my creativity blossom. With a clear focus on my dreams I will be making the most of my time, and when I'm making the most of my time I have a clear focus on my dreams. It's a happy cycle I tell you.

As you begin your weekend my wish is for you to embrace that you are enough and that you are doing enough- and to never forget your dreams!

No comments: