Sunday, April 3, 2011

sunday supper: peas

I'm really loving this Sunday Supper spring theme and I'm convinced it's because I'm constantly dreaming of warmer weather. Not only do I love the flavors of spring, but I also love the colors of spring, especially the lush greenery of the trees and plants and grass awakening from their winter hibernation. So all this thought of green got me thinking about peas. I love peas- I eat them all year long. I wasn't always a fan of peas, but now I put them in just about anything, even scrambled eggs. Maybe I like them so much because their flavor is reminiscent of spring-time or maybe just because they're delicious!

crushed peas w/smoky sesame dressing via smittenkitchen

peas & mint via whiteonricecouple

spring pea soup via eggsondsunday

pasta w/broccoli pesto & peas via oneperfectbite

rosemary pancakes w/peas & garlic goat cheese via dessertsforbreakfast

Happy Cooking!

No comments: