Wednesday, September 28, 2011

beginners

These images of LA from the movie Beginners is really making me miss my former west coast home. It seems like another lifetime ago. I wanted to see this movie when it was first released, but when Chicago only has a few months of gorgeous weather I just can't imagine spending any of that time indoors. Although, I did still spend quite a bit of the summer indoors escaping the humidity so I should have made an excuse to see this film. Hopefully, it's still playing somewhere or I might just have to wait until it's on Netflix. An even better idea would be to plan a trip to LA to see all the sights and persons I'm missing in person.

950

2 comments:

Cara Kuhl said...

You've intrigued me on this movie now ~ I'll need to add it to the queue :) Lovely finding another Chicago blogger ~ am your newest follower!!

Rosa said...

Thanks City Girl Chicago! I'm so happy to connect with another Chicago blogger as well.