Thursday, September 1, 2011

the makers project

Reverie 7
I see this picture and it just makes my heart sing. It's overflowing with greatness. Now, typically I'm the kind of girl that likes Things Organized Neatly, but when I see a creative space that's messy and bold and beautiful it inspires me - a space like this is worked in and it abounds with creative beauty. There is so much potential lying here amongst the shiny, sparkly, colorful beads and baubles . . . what once was will now be something new. If you are in need of some inspiration then check out the other makers in The Makers Project because seeing makers make things makes me happy!

1 comment:

Eric Originals said...

Vintage and antique bracelets are timeless treasures that add a touch of elegance and charm to any ensemble. With their intricate designs and unique craftsmanship, these bracelets evoke nostalgia and sophistication. From delicate filigree to bold statement pieces, vintage and antique bracelets are perfect for those who appreciate the beauty of bygone eras.